Australian Chambers and Business Councils in Asia
- AustCham ASEAN
- Auscham Cambodia
- Indonesia Australia Business Council
- Austcham Laos
- Malaysia-Australia Business Council
- Austcham Myanmar
- ANZCHAM Philippines
- Austcham Thailand
- Austcham Vietnam
Foreign Business Groups in Singapore
- American Association of Singapore (AAS)
- Association of Dutch Businessmen in Singapore (ADB)
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (AmCham)
- The Australian & New Zealand Association (ANZA)
- Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME)
- The Belgium & Luxembourg Association of Singapore (BLAS)
- British Chamber of Commerce Singapore (BritCham)
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce (ComCham)
- Danish Business Association of Singapore (DBA)
- European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham)
- Finnish Business Council Singapore (FBC)
- French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (FCCS)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce Singapore (ICCS)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (JCCI)
- Norwegian Business Association Singapore (NBAS)
- New Zealand Chamber of Commerce Singapore (NZCCS)
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Swiss Business Association Singapore (SBA)
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI)
- Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation (SMA)
- Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SICCI)
- Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC)
- Singapore-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (SGC)
Local Government Contacts
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
MOM work involves Policy and Planning, Human Capital Development, Labour Market Development, Manpower Augmentation and Workplace Environment and Welfare.
- Maritime and Port Authority (MPA)
MPA is a dynamic organization that is responsive to the needs of the port and shipping industries and to promote the well-being of its officers by giving them the opportunities to develop professionally.
- Economic Development Board (EDB)
EDB is the lead agency that plans and executes strategies to sustain Singapore as a compelling global hub for business and investment.
- Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
IDA is a statutory board responsible for IT policy and development in Singapore.
- Jurong Town Corporation (JTC)
JTC is Singapore’s leading provider of industrial space solutions. They offer a wide range of industrial and business facilities tailored to suit all types of manufacturing and related operations.
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
MAS is the central bank of Singapore. It conducts monetary policy and issues currency, and manages the official foreign reserves and the issuance of government securities.
Australian Related Links in Singapore
- Australian High Commission in Singapore provides a range of services directly to the public in the form of consular, immigration and public affairs activities. It also acts on behalf of various Australian Government authorities by representing Australia’s interests to local, regional and multilateral government and business organizations in Singapore.
- Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) is the Federal Government agency that helps Australian companies win overseas business for their products and services, by reducing the time, cost and risk involved in selecting, entering and developing international markets. Its mission is to contribute to community wealth by helping more Australians succeed in export and international business.
- Australian Alumni is a non-profit organization aimed at promoting friendship and goodwill among the various graduates and members from different Australian tertiary and professional institutions.
- Tourism Australia is a Federal Government Statutory Authority charged with marketing Australia internationally as a tourist destination. It has over 160 staff worldwide and is jointly funded by the Federal Government and the tourism industry, both in Australia and overseas. Tourism Australia promotes Australia through television, radio and print advertising, hosting foreign media, the internet, tradeshows, brochures, telephone help lines, and “Aussie Specialist” travel agent programmes. The AIC’s head office is located in Sydney. The organization has nine overseas offices and a network of public relations representatives around the world.
- Australian Aid
- Australian Border Force
- Australian National Contact Point
- Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Biosecurity (part of Department of Agriculture)
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Innovation, Industry and Science
- Export Finance Australia
- Government Online Directory
- International Education Online
- More Federal Government links
State Government Links
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
National Industry Associations
- Asialink Business
- Agribusiness Employers Federation
- AMMA Australian Resources & Energy Group
- Australian Beverages
- Australian Hotels Association
- Australian Paint Manufacturers’ Federation Inc.
- Australian Retailers Association
- Insurance Council of Australia
- Financial Services Council
- Live Performance Australia
- Master Builders Australia Inc
- National Electrical and Communications Association
- Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- Chemistry Australia
- Printing Industries Association of Australia
- Singapore Chamber of Commerce, Australia
Other Useful Links