AustCham facilitates a robust and diverse program, in keeping with the quality and status of the AustCham brand.
Our Flagship Program
- President’s Lunch: Featuring a keynote address and the presentation of the President’s Medal over a specially curated lunch by Australian chefs in Singapore, highlighting the best of Australian produce.
- Business Awards: With multiple award categories, the annual business awards is an opportunity celebrate and recognise individuals and businesses that have made a significant contribution to the economic relationship between Australia and Singapore.
Our Business Program
- Ministerial Series: Through our strong relationships with the Singaporean and Australian governments, our Ministerial Series provides our members opportunities to engage with senior Ministers across both governments. Usually featuring a keynote address, moderated discussion and open Q&A, these sessions provide unique insights into the priority issues of the day.
- Excellence in Leadership: Featuring high-profile leaders who have made a global impact, this series provides our members the opportunity for open and thought-provoking reflections on leadership from across multiple sectors.
- Panel Discussion: Focusing on our top interest areas and reflecting the hot topics for our membership, we curate our panels to ensure provide new and engaging perspectives.
Our Networking Program
Our networking nights are provided free of charge to our new members, creating an opportunity for new and existing members to connect in an informal setting and ensuring there are always new faces to meet.