Our South Asia business is a growth engine for Telstra International, focused on providing large and medium enterprises with industry-based services and solutions. We meet a critical need in the market – combining world-class connectivity infrastructure across the world with the leading technology solutions and services.
As Head of Marketing, South Asia, your role is to drive the South Asia marketing strategy and lead the regional marketing team across our key markets. You will thrive on championing Telstra’s brand as a network and digital transformation leader in established and growth markets and drive GTM programs across our enterprise and wholesale portfolio.
- Lead the strategic development and execution of Telstra South Asia integrated marketing plan to exceed business and growth objectives
- Develop GTM framework to drive synergies across International-regional-product teams to bring our portfolio of solutions and services to market
- Position Telstra Purple as the digital services provider of choice through thought leadership programs and create partnerships with key media, technology and content partners
- Consistently use market research and competitive analysis to benchmark Telstra in market
- Partner marketing: to work with our strategic partner network to develop joint marketing campaigns to position Telstra as service provider of choice and grow partner business
- Drive our share of voice in the sector, across our markets – building our brand equity and awareness with a well-rounded public relations plan. Further build on our press and media relationships, work closely with our PR agency to own and further expand our narrative.
- Internal communications: Work closely with regional MD, key internal stakeholders and HR to manage and execute on the employee engagement plan across the company’s communication channels
- Extend our digital and social media strategy with innovative programs focused on content and digital marketing programs
- Data driven measurement of all marketing programs to ensure marketing metrics are regularly met or exceeded
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience with at least 3 years of people management experience
- Strong domain and market knowledge of B2B marketing & enterprise services marketing
- Experience in developing and executing on integrated modern marketing plans for technology companies
- Prior experience with digital, regional marketing and marketing automation is required
- Good communication, analytics, results oriented and problem-solving skills
- Project management and virtual team collaboration
- Strategic, passionate, creative and able to think out of the box
Telstra is a leading telecommunications and technology company with a proudly Australian heritage and a longstanding, growing international business.
Today, we operate in over 20 countries outside of Australia, providing services to thousands of business, government, carrier and OTT customers. Telstra Enterprise is a division of Telstra that provides data and IP networks and network application services, such as managed networks, unified communications, cloud, industry solutions and integrated services. Telstra Purple, our new professional and managed services business in Australia, Asia and the UK, brings together people and innovative solutions to define and deliver a clear vision of our customers’ transformation journey, network foundation, and the protection they need to thrive.
Telstra’s global network includes more than 26 cable systems spanning over 400,000 kilometres, with access to multiple cable landing stations and more than 2,000 points of presence around the world. Our subsea cable network is the largest in Asia Pacific, with access to the most lit capacity not just in Asia, but also from the region to Australia, USA and Europe.