About the Company
Dynamic marketing agency providing marketing services, promotional activities and communication solutions in the Asia Pacific area. Our company has the expertise to support their customers in the Food and Beverage industry with the aim of exchanging culinary art and culture. It’s our flexibility, simplicity and efficiency that make us unique.
Our company has a great and extensive network of partnerships in many Asian countries. We have offices in Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam.
This position is a great opportunity with an international scope and a young and dynamic working environment.
The role is responsible for managing all the retail and events related activities across 3 countries with Singapore as the primary market followed by Indonesia and Malaysia respectively.
The incumbent is expected to initially build strategic & execution plans for both B2B and B2C, with strong alignment amongst all stakeholders. Sales, marketing, trade marketing, clients, consumers, event partners, many different parties will be part of everyday business.
You will be working closely with both the Digital Team and Key Account Manager.
- Manage clients’ projects including trade marketing & events.
- Define, build and implement communication and marketing strategy with Digital Manager for an integrated campaign.
- Plan and deploy trade promotion programs for food and beverage products via all channels (distributor, retail, E-commerce,…)
- Propose and execute branding activations via in-store display/ OOH/sampling/gift-with-purchase, etc. to ensure effective marketing activities campaign.
- Maintain and improve good relationships with stakeholders: importers, distributors, retailers, e-commerce platforms, countries’ associations, government agencies, embassies, etc.
- Research and get in contact with potential partners to explore more cooperation opportunities.
- Research on market, competitors and keep updated with current marketing trends.
- Plan and organize both indoor and outdoor events with size ranging from 10 – 200 attendants.
- Control and monitor closely projects’ budget, cost ratio and ROI.
- Track and evaluate results of each program/channels weekly, monthly
- Minimum 3 years of trade and event marketing within the retail environment or creative agencies (preferably those who have worked with the local supermarkets and events companies).
- Strong knowledge of consumer and customer needs with some B2B background.
- Knows what’s hot and happening in the market locally, specifically on the trade.
- Experience in planning and implementing end-to-end activities from budgeting to KPIs with retail and event partners.
- Candidate should have (Trade) Marketing affinity: enjoys storytelling and is passionate for building brands and concepts. Have a solid understanding of marketing channels and materials
- Proficient in using Google documents: Slides, Sheets, Docs
- Good interpersonal skills, fluent in English
- Go-getter and being proactive in start-up environment
- A Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR
- Monthly gross salary: 3800 to 4000 SGD
- 13th-month salary
- 12 days annual leave
What We Offer :
- Attractive bonus and increment package based on team performance (We all are in one so is one or none)
- Opportunity to learn about F&B industry through the team and skills development training
- Working with customer worldwide
- Strategic office location close to Chinatown
- Vibrant team mates and exciting projects
- Health and mental cares (We believe in people and they are one of the important assets to the company ☺)